Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pink Monochromatic

With October right around the corner, I have finished the Pink Monochromatic top except for the border. Judy over at Patchwork Times is our host for this great challenge that I am determined to finish even though I am a little behind. This quilt will be donated for a fund raiser to Breast Awareness --- and just happens to be a repeat of the Violet/Purple Quilt I made a few months ago. Those Chubby pinwheels are habit forming.

On the quilting table, I have the Church Quilt, next is the Blue Monochromatic, then I will quilt the Pink -- did I mention that I still have not quilted the last Bonnie Hunter's RRCB Mystery Quilt. AND -- I can't wait to start the Green Monochromatic!

6 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

I love this quilt, Jamie - one of my favorite patterns of yours and the colors are great - pink but not TOO pink, if you know what I mean!!

Superior Threads said...

I love, love that pattern. I agree with Sarah, it's pink, but not too pink. Great job!!

Ricci

Karen said...

I love the pink one. What a gift it will be. You are awesome!

Suzette said...

I am in love with this pattern-I think it would be fabulous in any color.

MARCIE said...

Good job here! I love pink and the many shades are very complementary together. Great pattern design also!

Eat Sleep Quilt said...

I'm loving those chubby pinwheels, it looks like a great "use up yardage faster" pattern. I need to start working with larger blocks but later... later...

Linda